Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Monsters are coming!!!


Hey all you weird-oh's! It's been a while since I've been on lurking around here at Monster Shindig. All of us kreeps here in Kreepsville have been very busy with holiday's. So as a special treat, I wanted to tell you about the first spook-tacular book in a series for kids on how-to draw monsters and other spooky kookys that mad-monster artist Jay Stephens will unearthing next summer from Lark Books called " MONSTERS! Draw Your Own Mutants, Freaks & Creep."

Be sure to pick one up even if you don't have any little kreepy krawlers....because I know I'll be diggin' up a copy for sure!



For more of Jay's wayout groovie ghoulies, drag your zombie bones over to Monsterama.

3 comments:

Jo Bling said...

Mwahahahaha! Lovely site, matey, and right up my alley. Top stuff.

Diggin it, daddy-o....

Jo Bling

Manale said...

Will the How To Draw monsters book teach me how to draw #$%@ing Bruno?

Anonymous said...

Dear Doktor... This is fun stuff....Your friend Zombo!