Friday, February 22, 2008

Danger: Diabolik - Original Soundtrack!

Mwahahahaha! Here's a record for your listening pleasure from one of my all time favorite Italian action film's from 1968 based on a comic book. Danger: Diabolik directed by the master of art house cinema Mario Bava (Black Sunday), produced by Dino De Laurentiis, and starring John Phillip Law as Diabolik with the gorgeous Marisa Mell as Eva Kant. If you've never seen this amazing film it's about time that you did! It's on Netflix and Amazon.

In the meantime, check out the original soundtrack featuring some psychedelic sounds by the master of cinematic music Ennio Morricone, plus much more!

Download: Danger: Diabolik - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Doc, you are one of my all-time favorite creeps! I may not post much, but I lurk...Lord, how I lurk!!
Thanks for all the craziness!

-Dave

Fuacka said...

this film looks like a master-piece!!!!

I've been watching your work and i think that is great.
Thank you for the recomendation i want to see these movie with my friends and a few Coronitas..
hehe
Come to see me

Will Kane said...

Movie = Masterpiece.
Soundtrack = Genius.

Frederick said...

Love this film... and the music. Too bad we got only one... even Flint got two, and these films are in the same league in my book.

Thanks for posting the soundtrack! Looking forward to listening.

I have added you to my list of links: check out my new blog site and see if you like it enough to add me to yours.

www.SweetSkulls.com

Spooky Daddy said...

Diabolik reminds me of David Carradine as "Frankenstein" in Death Race 2000.
Another classic.

Anonymous said...

Although the CD is a soundtrack of Danger Diabolik unfortunately it is not THE soundtrack because the original score got lost in a fire! Nevertheless a great CD!
www.marisa-mell.blogspot.com

price per head said...

I really appreciate your effort for sharing a great topic it's wonderful. Thank you for sharing.