Saturday, September 20, 2008

Spooky Sounds of Mad Monster Party!

I was going to post this during Oct. but I just can't help myself! Here's a special treat for all you little monsters, mummys, werewolfs, witches and ghosts!

I found this today in my cobweb infested vault, while gathering up some terrorfying sounds for the upcoming Halloween edition of Headless Spectre Radio. The record to Rankin/Bass's 1969's stop-motion animation cult classic, Mad Monster Party.

Click on the album art to download the record!

4 comments:

Nathan Roberts said...

Man, I was JUST looking for this a few days ago!

I can't wait for Headless Spectre Radio #6!

Jimmy Calabrese said...

Thanks for that link. Fun stuff.

Unknown said...

Ooh, one of my very favorite movies. Thanks!

I don't know if you'd be interested, but I posted some unusual Haunted Mansion audio here:

http://themiracleboy.blogspot.com/2008/10/eine-kleine-haunted-mansion.html

price per head said...

Please one more post about that.I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect