Saturday, December 04, 2010

House of Spooks

 
Hey Monster Kids!
Just in time for the Holiday Season, my wife Kup Kake and I present our brand new horror shoppe/art gallery HOUSE OF SPOOKS. 

Our diabolical plan is bring you, only the finest eclectic collection of international gruesome goodies including; Man Made Monsters from Masks to Creature Busts, Records, Toys, Books, Comics, High End Art (from Lowbrow to Horror), Movies, Clothing, and all things Halloween!


We dare you to your bones over to our SPOOK HOUSE, and dig up some bone-chilling Trick or Treats just in time for your Holiday shopping.

Happy Haunting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any chance of reviving any of the older links next year?? So bummed I didn't find this blog sooner!

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This sort
of clever work and reporting! Keep up the very good works
guys I've you guys to blogroll.

My homepage :: Read More